Become part of us.
If you are passionate about joining us in realising our vision and take pride in doing great work, we welcome you to join our big family.
Vacancies available as below:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintenance, repairs and minor installation of machines / equipment
- Routine testing and inspection pertaining to M&E issues
- Supervising contractors during installation and maintenance works
- Setting up of audio and video systems
- Support Monastery’s events and activities as assigned by superiors
- Min NTC 2/3 with 3 years relevant experience in M&E/ Building Maintenance
- Able to write simple service report in English
- Possess initiative and work well with minimum supervision
- Good interpersonal skills
- 6-day work week and must be willing to work on weekends
- Class 3 driving license is an advantage
(Updated on 23 Feb 2017)
Interested candidates, please email your detailed resume, indicating current and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: 6459-6237
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.