Eating less or no meat benefits our fellow creatures, planetary and personal health. Turning vegetarian does not mean sacrificing taste or running out of recipes to try.
Join us for this course and learn to prepare delicious vegetarian cuisine for your family & friends!
“Nothing will benefit human health and increase the chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet.” – Albert Einstein
Healthy and Easy-to-Prepare Desserts
• Avocado Chocolate Mousse Tart
• Apple Blueberry Crumble
• Vegan Carrot Raisin Cake with “Cream Cheese” Frosting
30-Minute-Meals for the Busy Vegetarian
• Curried Couscous with Vegetables
• Black Pepper Mushroom Pasta
• Rice Noodle Salad with Smoked Tofu
Tantalising Thai-Indo Cuisine
• Thai Green Curry (Curry paste prepared from scratch)
• Pineapple Fried Rice
• Sambal Goreng (Stir-Fried Long Beans with Tofu and Tempeh)
• Perkedel (Fried Potato Fritters)
|Dates: 7, 14, 21 March 2015 (Sat)|
|Time: 2pm– 4.30pm|
|Venue: Venerable Hong Choon Memorial Hall | Level 2 | Dining Hall|
|Fees: $60 per person|
|Registration Venue: Reception office | 9am-4.30pm|
|Registration Closing Date: 2 March 2015|
|Enquries: 6849 5300, email@example.com|
- Fill in the attached Form (WORD)
- Please mail the completed form and cheque to:
Community Development & Training Department
Kong Meng San Phor Kark See Monastery,
88 Bright Hill Road, Singapore 574117
- Please make cheque payable to ‘Kong Meng San Phor Kark See Monastery’. Indicate “Vegetarian Cooking course” on the reverse side.
- Application without payment attached shall be considered void.
- Acceptance of application to be confirmed via email/sms/phone by organizer.
Halimah Ilavarasi, a vegetarian since 2008 and a vegan from 2010, has made a name for herself in the ‘vegetarian circle’ through her wonderful vegan confections and the cooking classes she conducts. Her recipes have also been featured in The Straits Times. Food has always been a fascination for Halimah since young. She is on a mission to tantalise the taste buds with healthy and easy-to-prepare vegan dishes.