Vegetarian food is beneficial to our health as well as to the ecosystem. Like the other food, vegetarian food can be interestingly transformed into various types of cuisines.
Here is your chance to introduce and pamper your family & friends to an international gastronomic vegetarian fare with our cooking course! Learn the tricks and tips from renowned chefs on how to prepare international vegetarian cuisines that are appetisingly delicious.
Italian Cuisine by Chef Tony Khoo
• Bechamel Sauce
• Cream of Mushroom Soup
• Oven-Baked Lagsane
• Tomato Provencale Sauce
Japanese Cuisine by Chef Leons Tan
• Tempura Of Pressed Tofu with Pumpkin Floss in Miso Herbed Broth
• Miso Herbed Broth
Pastry and Bakery by Chef Gary Lim
• Bitter sweet chocolate cupcake finished with cream cheese topping
• Coconut mousse served with pineapple chutney and crispy crumble
|Date: 7,14 & 28 Sep 2013 (Sat)|
|Time: 3 pm – 5 pm|
|Venue: Venerable Hong Choon Memorial Hall, Dining Hall, Level 2|
|Fees: $100 per person|
|Closing Date: 3 Sept 2013|
|Enquries: 6849 5317, firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Fill in the attached Form (WORD)
- Please mail the completed form and cheque to:
Community Development & Training Department
Kong Meng San Phor Kark See Monastery,
88 Bright Hill Road, Singapore 574117
- Please make cheque payable to ‘Kong Meng San Phor Kark See Monastery’. Indicate “International Vegetarian Cooking” on the reverse side.
- Application without payment attached shall be considered void.
- Acceptance of application to be confirmed via email/sms/phone by organizer.
Chef Tony Khoo
Chef Tony is the Executive Chef for Marina Mandarin Hotel, and has more than 40 years of experience working in several hotels. He has lately published a cookbook, To Be A Chef, which chronicles his culinary experience in the kitchen, as well as his contributions to the Singapore cuisine scene. [More]
Chef Leons Tan
With over 20 years of experience and specialising in French cuisine, Chef Leons is the Corporate & Business Development Chef for the group of Sarika Connoisseur Café Pte Ltd (tcc). His major responsibility is to oversee the overall operation under the brand name which has taken him to various countries to do feasibility studies and research into various F&B Concepts. [More]
Chef Gary Lim
Chef Gary, a Pastry and Baking Specialist, has an extensive working experience in the baking and culinary industry for the past 28 years. He has worked as an Executive Pastry Chef with many 5-star international hotels in Singapore and Australia. [More]