Alms and Sangha’s Offering 托钵暨供僧法会 2019
According to the Sutra of Generosity, one grows in beauty, strength, longevity, happiness and eloquence by making offerings to the Triple Gem.
Offering alms to the Sangha is a meritorious act as it allows the monastics to concentrate on their learning, practising and sharing of the Buddha’s teachings. You can purchase various offering packages from our Front Office. Kindly produce the official receipt on the day of the event to redeem the packages at the mentioned time and venue. You may also wish to make monetary donations at our Front Office. All donations will be utilised for the funding of the Buddhist College of Singapore.
While stocks last!
|Packages for Alms & Sangha’s Offering
(while stock last)
1st Jan 2019, 6:30am – 9:00am
– Ven Hong Choon Memorial Hall [ 宏船老和尚纪念堂 ], Level 1 [ 一楼 ]
– Ven Hong Choon Memorial Hall [ 宏船老和尚纪念堂 ], Hall of No Form [ 无相殿 ], Level 4 [ 四楼 ]
1st Jan 2019, 8:00am to 10:00am
Hall of Great Compassion [ 大悲殿 ]
1st Jan 2019, 9:00am – 10:30am
Ven Hong Choon Memorial Hall [ 宏船老和尚纪念堂 ], Level 2 [ 二楼 ], Dining Hall [ 斋堂 ]
1st Jan 2019, 11:30am to 12.30pm
Dining Hall [ 斋堂 ]
Date 日期：1 January 2019 (Tuesday) | 2019年1月1日（星期二）
Enquiry 询问：Please call 6849 5333 for any queries | 如有任何疑问，请拨打6849 5333
Download 下载：Poster 海报
- You can purchase various offering packages from our Front Office.
- Kindly note that there are limited parking lots in the Monastery. You are, therefore, urged to use public transport.
- Word of caution : Kindly note that staff and volunteers are NOT authorised to solicit donations for this event.