Weekly Meditation Group Practice 每周静坐共修
Overcoming negative mindsets and cultivating constructive thoughts is the purpose of meditation found in the Buddhist teachings. Join Venerable Chuan Hang each week to learn the intricacies of walking and sitting meditation, and to attain inner peace and balance.
• Every Monday and Friday from 4 January to November 2019 (except during major monastery events)
* Important note: Weekly Meditation Group Practice will halt from 29 April to 30 May 2019 due to Vesak celebration preparation. Practice resumes on 31 May 2019 (Friday afternoon).
* For the latest schedule, please refer to http://bit.do/2019WMGP
• 星期一 ~ 上午9时至10时30分
• 星期五 ~ 上午9时至10时30分与下午2时至3时30分
• Monday ~ 9am to 10.30am
• Friday ~ 9am to 10.30am and 2pm to 3.30pm
地点 Venue: 大悲殿 | Hall Of Compassion
报名费 Fee: 免费 | Free
报名 To Register: 无需报名 | No registration required
询问 Enquiry: 6849 5300 | firstname.lastname@example.org
– Weekly Meditation Group Practice will halt from 14 January to 21 February 2019 due to Chinese New Year. Practice resumes on 22 February 2019 (Friday).
– For the latest schedule, please refer to http://bit.do/2019WMGP.