2020 Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Health Series: Discovering Your Body Type & Balance it with Acupressure
Our body type varies from person to person; it can be strong, weak, heaty, or cold.
In the context of Traditional Chinese Medicine, the body constitution is classified into seven types – qi deficiency, yang deficiency, yin deficiency, phlegm & dampness, damp-heat, blood stasis and qi stagnation. These are based on factors such as personality, health problems, and adaption to the environment.
Learn how to identify your body constitution, balance your body type through acupressure and start resisting common ailments and illnesses today.
Stay Healthy with TCM!
Mr Douglas Teo, Registered TCM Practitioner and Acupuncturist
|3pm to 5pm|
|Awareness Hub (普觉坊) | Blk 231, Bain Street #03-39, Bras Basah Complex, Singapore 180231|
|$35 per person per session|
• Phlegm & Dampness Type : https://www.kmspks.org/registration?f=LC20-TCM-04
• Damp-Heat Type : https://www.kmspks.org/registration?f=LC20-TCM-05
• Blood Stasis Type : https://www.kmspks.org/registration?f=LC20-TCM-06
• Qi Stagnation Type : https://www.kmspks.org/registration?f=LC20-TCM-07
Other Methods To Register:
• Awareness Hub (普觉坊) | 11.30am – 6pm
• Reception Office @ KMSPKS (接待处) | 9am – 4pm
• One week before date of commencement or when fully registered (18 pax only)
Tel: 6336 5067 | Email: email@example.com