Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR)
Learn how to cope with stress in daily life through the Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR). A well-researched and evidence-based programme developed by Dr Jon Kabat Zinn from the University of Massachusetts (UMASS) Medical School, Centre for Mindfulness, MBSR imparts individuals mindfulness practices that allow for greater balance, ease and peace of mind.
- Increase awareness and concentration when engaging in daily tasks.
- Discover new ways to cope with stress at work or at home, as well as pain and illnesses
- Improve personal well-being and quality of life
- Participants must be 18 years old and above.
- Any medical conditions are to be declared prior to the programme.
- Participants must attend at least 6 weekly sessions and the full-day session.
Participants must commit a minimum of 45 minutes of daily practice over the duration of the programme.
Instructor: Mr Ong Pee Eng, Qualified Teacher of MBSR
Mr Ong Pee Eng has more than 25 years of mindfulness practice. He holds a Qualified Teacher of MBSR status that was awarded by University of Massachusetts (UMASS) Medical School, Centre for Mindfulness. He is also a Certified ACTA trainer under WSQ.
He is married with two daughters. Prior to teaching mindfulness, he was a software project manager for 20 years and has worked in local, European and US MNC. He has first-hand knowledge of how to bring mindfulness into the corporate environment and family life.
|Second run||· 12 July to 30 August 2019 (every Fri, except 9 August 2019)||7.30pm to 9.45pm|
|· 9 August 2019 (Fri and PH)||10am to 12.15pm|
|· 12 August 2019 (Mon)||9.30am to 4.30pm (full-day)|
|Venue:||Awareness Hub | Blk 231, Bain Street #03-39, Bras Basah Complex, Singapore 180231|
|Registration fee:||$300 per person (9 sessions including 1 full-day session)|
Registration Deadline : One week before commencement or when fully registered
Enquiries: 6336 5067 | email@example.com