Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction
Learn how to cope with stress with Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR).
A well-researched and evidence-based programme developed by Dr Jon Kabat Zinn from the University of Massachusetts (UMASS) Medical School, Centre for Mindfulness, MBSR will improve your focus, well-being, and quality of life.
• Increase awareness and concentration when engaging in daily tasks.
• Discover new ways to cope with stress at work or at home, as well as pain and illnesses.
• Improve personal well-being and quality of life.
• Participants must be 18 years old and above.
• Participants must attend at least 6 weekly sessions and the full-day session.
• Participants must commit a minimum of 45 minutes of daily practice over the duration of the programme.
Instructor: Mr Ong Pee Eng, Qualified Teacher of MBSR
Mr Ong Pee Eng has more than 25 years of mindfulness practice. He holds a Qualified Teacher of MBSR status that was awarded by University of Massachusetts (UMASS) Medical School, Centre for Mindfulness. He is also a Certified ACTA trainer under WSQ.
He is married with two daughters. Prior to teaching mindfulness, he was a software project manager for 20 years and has worked in local, European and US MNC. He has first-hand knowledge of how to bring mindfulness into the corporate environment and family life.
Date and Time:
Awareness Hub | Blk 231, Bain Street #03-39, Bras Basah Complex, Singapore 180231
$300 per person for 9 sessions including 1 full-day session (subsidised rate)
• Online Registration (5 Jun to 24 Jul) https://www.kmspks.org/registration?f=LC20-MBSR-01
• Awareness Hub | 11.30am – 6.00pm
• Reception Office @ KMSPKS | 9am – 4pm
Registration Deadline : One week before commencement or when fully registered
Enquiries: 6336 5067 | firstname.lastname@example.org