Pastel Nagomi Art: Heart Mandala
A healing touch of heart through the Japanese way of painting using finger touches and pastel powder.
Dedicate a day to express your heart through colours on pastel art. Guiding your journey of peace with techniques in painting mandala will be pastel artist, Ms Sarana Khoo.
Create a unique mandala that resembles the light within you.
- Learn how to blend pastel colours harmoniously while retaining a high contrast of light and dark shades
- Learn erasing techniques essential to creating mandala pastel art
- Learn how to create a mandala of petals and floral shapes
Ms Sarana Khoo, Advanced Instructor of Japan Pastel Hope and Art Association (JPHAA)
Ms Khoo has accumulated the following achievements during her long career:
• Certified Children’s Art teacher by Top-Art School of Art, 2008
• JPHAA (Japan Pastel Hope and Art Association) Advanced Instructor, 2014-2015
• (Japan) Flower of Crystal Art Academy Certified Teacher and Partner, 2016
• Japan Pastelia-Syo Certified Instructor, 2016
• Founder of a children’s art studio, since 2012
• Intuitive Artist / Pastel Artist
Date: 1 September 2019 (Sunday)
Time: 10am to 5pm (including 1-hour lunch break on your own)
Course Fee: $155 per person (S$45 for a starter kit payable to the instructor)
Venue: Awareness Hub | 231 Bain Street #03-39 Bras Basah Complex Singapore 180231