Rainbow Child Yoga 2019
Have a happy, healthy, and harmonious child!
The practice of yoga–a century-old system of mind/body fitness–is known to help children develop strength, flexibility, coordination, self-confidence and most importantly, awareness. Through the movement and poses, yoga promotes relaxation, calm and focus.
Designed for young bodies and short attention spans, Rainbow Child Yoga combines traditional poses with creative games and imaginative exercises that little ones can enjoy!
Ms Regina Chua is a children and adult-certified yoga instructor, and an experienced early childhood educator. She started practising yoga at the age of 20, and has since actively participated in transformational and inner-child work. With the aim to provide a holistic education for children and honour their inner creativity and spirit, she started the Rainbow Child Yoga Programme in 2011.
• (Term 2) ~ 24 Mar; 7, 21 , 28 Apr and 5 May 2019 | Sunday
• Age 4-7 years old | 10.00am – 11.30am
• Age 8-11 years old | 11.30am – 1.00pm
• $110 per child (5 sessions)
Pro-rated sessions available
Venue: Awareness Hub (普觉坊) | Blk 231 Bain Street #03-15 Bras Basah Complex Singapore 180231
Other Methods To Register:
• Reception Office @ KMSPKS (接待处) | 9am – 4pm
• Awareness Hub (普觉坊) | 11.30am – 6pm
• One week before commencement or when fully registered
Tel: 6336 5067 | Email: email@example.com
*NEW: Yoga poses and materials