Raise Your ESI for Workplace Success
Stress and frustration at work? Do you want to have a more meaningful life and enjoy better relationships at work?
Throughout our work life, we may face different stressors, frustrations and challenges. Discover how to turn the negativity into positive vibes with tools and resources from this workshop. Apply these life skills at work and have a happy working life!
Through experiential activities, group discussion and sharing, self-reflection and sharing, application of tools, and case studies, learn to:
- Understand your own emotions and how they affect your performance, while keeping disruptive emotions in check and maintaining your effectiveness under stressful circumstances at work;
- See the positivity in people and situations at work;
- Remain persistent in pursuing your goals in spite of obstacles and setbacks;
- Be more adaptable in handling changes at your workplace;
- Gain a greater sense on what others at your workplace feel and think; and
- Tactfully handle disagreements and find win-win solutions.
Ms Susan Tan is the Founder & Principal Consultant of ECI Consulting Holdings Pte Ltd. She has more than a decade of consulting experience in a diverse range of industries, and is passionate about health promotion, as well as aged-care specialist and coach.
She holds a Masters in Arts in Lifelong Learning (with a scholarship from Workforce Development Authority) and a BSc in Business and Management Studies (2nd Upper Hon), a Diploma in Nursing and a WSQ Diploma in Adult and Continuing Education.
Date: 30 Jun and 7 Jul 2019 (Sunday)
Time: 9.30am to 5pm
Registration Fee: $168 per person (for both sessions)
Venue: Awareness Hub, 231 Bain Street #03-15 Bras Basah Complex Singapore 180231