Rhythm Rejuvenation 2020 NEW!
The quest for well-being begins by discovering your personal rhythm.
HealthRHYTHMS® is a fun, evidence-based whole person strategy promoting holistic wellbeing. It is not just about drumming, the drum is used as a tool for communication, stress reduction, self-expression and empowerment.
Research has shown that this will help to increase natural killer cell activity, reduce stress and burnout rates, improve mood states, enhance creativity, and bond people.
No prior musical experience needed! Instruments will be provided.
Mr Karamen Chia (Community Social Worker)
Ms Wendy Tiow (Vocal Coach/ Violin Teacher/Percussionist)
|Time:||3pm to 5pm|
|Venue:||Awareness Hub | Blk 231，Bain Street #03-39, Bras Basah Complex, Singapore 180231|
|Registration Fee:||$30 per person per session|
To Register :
• Register online
– 19 Jul 2020 (Self-love for recovery): https://www.kmspks.org/registration?f=LC20-DRUM-01
– 20 Sep 2020 (Mindfulness through rhythm): https://www.kmspks.org/registration?f=LC20-DRUM-03
– 13 Dec 2020 (Restorative Sound Spa): https://www.kmspks.org/registration?f=LC20-DRUM-04
• Awareness Hub | 11.30am – 6.00pm
• Reception Office @ KMSPKS | 9.00am – 4.00pm
Registration Deadline :
• One week before commencement or when fully registered
• 6336 5067
Note: No prior musical experience needed! Instruments will be provided.
You might also be interested in.. 您可能喜欢…