Western floral arrangement and hand bouquet (I) & (II)
Learn classic flower bouquet-making and table arrangements as well as express your creativity through unique geometric designs at our classes!
Note: Participants are required to bring their own floral cutters.
Instructor: Ms Lim Kim Luan Jennifer, Floral Educator
Ms Lim Kim Luan Jennifer has been working with flowers for over 10 years and is a certified Floral Educator since February 2015. She graduated from the pioneer batch of the WDA-WSQ Diploma in Floristry Management in 2011. She is trained in the area of American & European Floral Design and attended workshops by international Floral Designers. Thereafter, she graduated with ACTA from Institute of Adult Learning in November 2013.
She has conducted numerous floral courses and workshops including the PA-Senior Academy Basic Hamper & Present Wrapping since 2007. Her accolades include a Gold award in WDA-WSQ Mother’s Day Floral Competition in May 2013, and Gold award in NParks annual Green Thumb Floral competition in September 2013.
|Venue: Awareness Hub, 231 Bain Street #03-15 Bras Basah Complex Singapore 180231|
|Language conducted in:||English/Mandarin|
• Online Registration for Western floral arrangement and hand bouquet (I) – 4 to 25 April
• Online Registration for Western floral arrangement and hand bouquet (I) – 10 to 31 October
• Online Registration for Western floral arrangement and hand bouquet (II) – 4 to 25 July
Other Methods To Register:
• Reception Office @ KMSPKS | 9am – 4pm
• Awareness Hub | 11.30am – 6.00pm
Registration deadline: One week before commencement or when fully registered
• 6336 5067 | email@example.com