Developing a Happy Healthy Harmonious Child
Research has shown that yoga can help to improve proprioception (sense of body in a space), balance and focus as well as decrease stress and behavioural issues in children.
Rainbow Child Yoga provides a weekly sanctuary where “big consciousnesses in little bodies” radiate and expand their natural birth-light in a fun and safe environment.
In each lesson, they get to learn healthy routines for a balanced body, mind and spirit.
|2017 Rainbow Child Yoga|
• Animal theme-based yoga poses
• Individual and Group breathing technique
• Inspirational stories and yoga Songs
• Brain Gym exercises
• Nature-inspired expressive artwork
• Partner Yoga and group games
|* NEW poses and materials, welcome new and old children to join.
* Pro-rated sessions available
(no lesson on 29 Jan, 19 Feb)
|Term 2||26 March – 7 May 2017
(no lesson on 16 Apr)
|Term 3||28 May – 16 July 2017
(no lesson on 11 Jun, 9 Jul)
• 10.30 am – 11.45 am (Age 4 – 7 years old)
• 11.45 am – 1.00 pm (Age 8 – 11 years old)
|Fee: $120 per 6 sessions|
|Venue: Awareness Place Well-Being Centre (Gentle Note ~ In March 2017, we are relocating to: Awareness Hub, Blk 231 Bain Street #03-15 Bras Basah Complex Singapore 180231)|
• Online registration (Term 2 ~ Age 4-7yrs) https://www.kmspks.org/registration?f=LC17-EP-02A
• Online registration (Term 2 ~ Age 8-11yrs) https://www.kmspks.org/registration?f=LC17-EP-02B
• Online registration (Term 3 ~ Age 4-7yrs) https://www.kmspks.org/registration?f=LC17-EP-03A
• Online registration (Term 3 ~ Age 8-11yrs) https://www.kmspks.org/registration?f=LC17-EP-03B
• Reception Office @ KMSPKS | 9am – 4pm
• Awareness Hub | 11.30am – 6pm
|Registration Closing Date: 1 week before date of commencement or when fully registered|
|Enquiry: 6336 5067 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Poster|
|About the Instructor:
Regina Chua is a Yoga Alliance certified children yoga and Kundalini yoga teacher. She started practising yoga at the age of 20, and has actively participated in transformational and inner-child work. With the aim to provide a holistic education for children and honour their inner creativity and spirit, she started the Rainbow Child Yoga Programme in 2011.