Are you looking for a conducive environment to meditate?
Do you have questions on meditation?
Join our Venerable to meditate every weekday, at the Hall of Medicine Buddha, to increase your health and mental well-being. You can also clarify any doubts you have on meditation during the sessions.
Meditation practice includes sitting and walking meditation.
|Daily Meditation Practice|
|Date: 20 March – 17 November 2017 (Mon – Fri only, exclude public holidays)|
|Time: 9.00am – 10.00am | 2.00pm – 3.00pm|
|Venue: Pagoda of 10,000 Buddhas | Level 2 | Hall of Medicine Buddha|
|Registration: Register online|
|Enquiry: 6849 5300 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Poster|
• Register and participate in the free meditation sessions!
• Daily Meditation Practice is not a meditation class; sessions are bilingual.
• Please be informed Venerable would not be around:
– Every Monday afternoon session (2pm – 3pm)
– Every Wednesday morning session (9am – 10am)
– 21 Mar(Tues) afternoon session (2pm – 3pm)
- Please call 68495300 or email email@example.com for more enquiries.