Nowadays, detoxification has become a trend. While it is a good sign that people are more conscious about their health and diet, detoxification is a topic that many people have truly little knowledge about. Participate in this comprehensive educative detoxification workshop to understand why true detoxification is more than just taking a few pills and rushing to the toilet a few times a day.
Before going through detox, it’s important to understand
- What are toxins?
- Where are the toxins?
- What are the channels to purge toxins?
- What manual Interventions to facilitate in the purging of toxins?
- What to prepare prior to Detox?
- What augmentations to enhance Detox?
- What to follow-up after Detox?
|Dates: 15 May 2017 (Mon)|
|Time: 8.30 am – 5 pm|
|Course Offering: $150 (participants need to inform if they have any prior medical conditions)|
• Online registration https://www.kmspks.org/registration?f=LC17-VHS-07
• Reception Office @ KMSPKS | 9am – 4pm
• Awareness Hub | 11.30am – 6pm
|Venue: Awareness Place Well-Being Centre (Gentle Note ~ In March 2017, we are relocating to: Awareness Hub, Blk 231 Bain Street #03-15 Bras Basah Complex Singapore 180231)|
|Enquiries: 6336 5067 | email@example.com | Poster|
Wong Kee Yew, who has a Bachelor of Biotechnology (Honours), is the Founder and Principal of The Veg School. He is an experienced teacher and advocator of vegetarian for health and a volunteer for Vegetarian Society of Singapore. Having worked in the life science research sector for 10 years, he has developed a keen interest in preventive medicine and health science.