Feeling stressed lately? Take it slow and easy with Yin yoga! In this practice, learn to calm your mind and body through passive poses that are held for longer periods of time. Yin yoga aims to improve flexibility and mental focus, while relieving stress and anxiety. Join certified yoga instructor Jean Yeo as she takes you through a relaxing and mindful journey to rejuvenate your physical and emotional well-being.
Great for beginners and experienced yoga practitioners!
Benefits of Yin Yoga ~
- Stimulates meridians to improve the flow of qi
- Improves organ health, immunity and emotional well-being
- Regulates energy to increase joint and hip mobility
Come join us!
|Session (Tuesday) :
• 25 April – 4 July 2017 (no lesson on 2 May) ~ Register online
• 11 July – 12 September 2017 ~ Register online
• 19 September – 21 November 2017
• 28 November 2017– 30 Jan 2018
|Day/Time: Tuesday | 7.30pm – 9.00pm|
|Session (Saturday) :
• 1 April – 3 June 2017 ~ Register online
• 10 June – 12 August 2017 ~ Register online
• 19 August – 28 October 2017 (no lesson 2 Sep)
• 4 November 2017 – 6 Jan 2018
|Day/Time: Saturday | 11.30am – 1.00pm|
|Venue: Awareness Place Well-Being Centre (Gentle Note ~ In March 2017, we are relocating to: Awareness Hub, Blk 231 Bain Street #03-15 Bras Basah Complex Singapore 180231)|
|Course Fee: $180 (10 sessions)|
|Registration Closing Date: 1 week before date of commencement or when fully registered|
* Online Registration – (Please refer to the links above)
* Reception Office @ KMSPKS | 9am – 4pm
* Awareness Hub | 11.30am – 6.00pm
Tel: 6336 5067 | Email: email@example.com | Poster
> DO not eat 1½ to 2 hours before the workshop; DO wear loose, comfortable clothing and bring your own yoga mat. SEE YOU THERE!
> Please call 6336 5067 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
[Ms Jean Yeo]
Ms Jean Yeo is an approved yoga trainer in the People’s Association. She has been teaching yoga at various community centres since 2009 and Indigo Flow Yoga Space from 2012.