Diabetes is on the rise in Singapore, and 1 in 9 adults are diabetic.
Keep diabetes at bay by learning yoga poses, breathing techniques and meditation to reduce stress level and balance your sugar level.
Suitable for all levels of yoga practitioners, including beginners.
|B.||30 March – 1 June 2017 ~ Register online|
|C.||8 June – 10 August 2017 ~ Register online|
|D.||17 August – 26 October 2017 (no lesson on 19 Oct)|
|E.||2 November 2017 – 4 January 2018|
|Day/Time: Thursday | 10 am – 11 am|
|Venue: Awareness Place Well-Being Centre (Gentle Note ~ In March 2017, we are relocating to: Awareness Hub, Blk 231 Bain Street #03-15 Bras Basah Complex Singapore 180231)|
|Fee: $120 per pax (10 sessions)|
• Online Registration *(Please refer to the links above)
• Reception Office @ KMSPKS | 9am – 4pm
• Awareness Hub | 11.30am – 6pm
|Registration End Date: 1 week before date of commencement or when class is fully registered|
|Enquiry: 6336 5067 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Poster|
|Certified Yoga Instructor: Ms. Loy Wei Peng|
1. Participants are required to bring their own yoga mat and wear loose comfortable clothing.
2. Do not eat 1.5 – 2 hours before class.
3. Please call 6336 5067 or email email@example.com for more enquiries.