KMSPKS visitors’ booking system COVID-19 update – 14 May
In view of the rise in community cases and new COVID-19 guidelines from the government, the number of visitors at any one time has been reduced from the initial 100 pax to 50 pax. Do also note that the number of pax per booking/group is also reduced from 5 pax to 2 pax.
Please note that your slot is affected by the new measures and will be reduced to a maximum of 2 pax.
Please note that any additional pax beyond 2 will be denied entry.
For non-urgent visits, we advise you to postpone your visit to a later date.
Alternatively, please consider reducing the number of visitors in your group as much as possible.
* If you would like to cancel your booking:
- Login to your account via the Visitors’ Booking System (https://bit.ly/2yIQtZz)
- A summary of your booking will be shown. Select the slot you wish to cancel.
- Click on “Cancel Booking”
- Check details on “Confirm Booking Cancellation” page to confirm the time and date you wish to cancel.
- Click on “Confirm Cancellation” to cancel booking.
If you have any queries, please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org with your query and contact details (mobile number) so we can assist you accordingly.