A programme based on HealthRHYTHMS® protocol
According to a medical research, group drumming has health benefits such as stress reduction, mood improvement and boosting of immune system. Join us to drum to the rhythm while improving your mind and body well-being!
“Group drumming from a HealthRHYTHMS perspective is transcendent … it empowers people to more effectively express themselves, while enabling them to move beyond their perceived limitations and put back into their lives what is missing.“
Barry Bittman, MD, CEO, Mind-Body Wellness Center.
– Stress Reduction & Relaxation – Enhance Body Immunity through Rhythm
– Develop Self-love and Awareness – Guided Imagery for Empowered Living
– Wholesome Support and Connection
Note: * No prior musical experience needed. Instrument will be provided.
( HealthRhythms overview )
|Coming Together – Rhythm Rejuvenation|
|Date: 11 & 18 Jan 2017 (Wed)|
|Time: 7.30 pm – 9 pm|
|Venue: Venerable Hong Choon Memorial Hall | Level 1 | Music Room|
|Fees: $40 (2 sessions)|
• Register online at https://goo.gl/dGekUa
• Reception Office | 9.00am – 4.00pm
|Enquiry: 6849 5300 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Poster|
|Please call 6849 5300 or email email@example.com for more enquiries.|