“Three Steps, One Bow” Ceremony 三步一拜
参加券分发详情 Distribution of tickets: 21 May (Sun) | 12pm | Hall of No Form 无相殿
注 NOTE: 参加券先到先得。每人只限领取2张参加券。本寺不允许彻排队。
Kindly note that tickets are given out on a first-come-first-served basis. Limited to two tickets per person. No overnight queuing is allowed.
Come join us in this journey of purification
Every prostration is the paying of respects to the Buddha (also include Bodhisattvas). This practice helps to purify the mind, humble the ego and lessen obstacles along the spiritual path as one repents past misdeeds and aspires towards spiritual development. With mindfulness of one’s body, speech and mind during the journey, spiritual qualities are cultivated.
预计完成时间为2小时 Estimated completion time is 2 hours
Please Note 注意事项
As there is limited parking space in the monastery, devotees are encouraged to use public transport.
For first aid, please approach staff at the Drum Tower for assistance.
For any lost or found items, please report them to the emcee stationed behind the Hall of Great Compassion.
由于场地关系，敬请公众尽量乘搭公共交通，以免造成交通阻塞，不便之处敬请原谅。 若身体不适，请到鼓楼的医疗站寻求协助。 若遗失或检到失物，请向本寺的司仪(大悲殿后面)报告。
Before the event
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothing such as track pants and a loose-fitting T-shirt. If you have a Hai Qing, feel free to wear it.
- We suggest bringing a small towel to stay fresh and dry.
- To ensure proper hydration, it is advised that you drink plenty of water before the event.
- We advise bringing only the essentials to the event.
- Come with faith to complete the whole event.
During the Event
Practise with Right Motivation and Mindfulness.