Library Location: Dharma Hall, 2nd Level:
Sat & Sun: 9am to 5pm
(Inclusive of public holidays)
Tel: 6849 5337
* Please be informed that the Library will be closed on 15 Oct 2016 (Saturday) for one day.
- Updated English and Chinese Buddhist reading materials for general interests
- Updated academic materials on all Buddhist traditions for research purposes
- Updated AV materials, such as CDs, DVDs and VCDs, of Dharma talks, chants,
- documentaries and music
- Wide variety of periodicals
- Children room with children reading materials
- Automated borrowing and returning system, with book-drop service
- Online catalogue for library item reservation ($1 per book)
- [Click for Library Search System ]
- Multimedia stations for AV items and internet access
- Wireless internet connectivity
- Study areas
- Books for free distribution
- Singaporean/PR: Adult:$10 Student:$8 annually
- Foreigner: Adult:$15 Student:$12 annually
- BCS/KMSDS Staff and Student: Free
- Maximum number of items for loan is increased to 6 items
- Loan period is extended to 28 days
- Overdue fine per item is $0.50 (per opening day)
- Library Guide (PDF)
To be a member, please bring your NRIC to register personally.
|Calm Kids: Help Children Relax with Mindful Activities
Author：Lorraine E. Murray
Publisher：Floris Books, 2015
Call Number：429 LEM
This book offers all the advice needed to lead sessions with children, whilst encouraging the reader to adapt and develop their own ways of helping children to feel calmer, happier and more peaceful.
|Parenting with Presence: Practices for Raising Conscious, Confident, Caring Kids
Author: Susan Stiffelman
Publisher: New World Library, 2015
Call Number: 429 AT
In Parenting with Presence, renowned expert Susan Stiffelman offers a unique way to bring up our children that combines both wisdom and compassion.
|The Mindful Teen: Powerful Skills to Help You Handle Stress One Moment at a Time
Author: Dzung X. Vo
Publisher: Instant Help Book, 2015
Call Number: 739.1 DXV
In this powerful book, a pediatrician specializing in teen and adolescent medicine offers a breakthrough mindfulness program to help you deal with stress in healthy ways, improve communication, and reduce conflicts with family and friends.
|Mindfulness Is Better Than Chocolate
Author: David Michie
Publisher : The Experiment, 2015
Call Number：739.1 DM
In Mindfulness Is Better than Chocolate, David Michie gives us the tools to rewire our brains for happiness.