KMS Dharma School Student Admission Exercise 2022
Good moral values are the foundation of the Buddha Dharma. Instil positive Buddhism values into your child during their formative years and nurture them with values such as gratitude, compassion, forbearance, and wisdom.
Calling all parents and students, registration for 2022 Dharma School intake is now open for the following cohorts:
- Primary School Students (Primary 1 to 6)
- Secondary School Students (Secondary 1 to 4)
- Youths (Aged 17 to 20 years old)
2022 School Term:
Semester 1 – Mid January to Mid May 2022
Semester 2 – July to End September 2022
Online Lesson Time:
|Primary||Chinese||Saturday||CN & C1||1.30pm to 2.30pm|
|English||JN & J1||4pm to 5pm|
|Teens||English||Sunday||SN||9am to 10.15am|
|Primary||Chinese||Saturday||C2||1.30pm to 2.30pm|
|C3, C4, C5 & C6||2.45pm to 3.45pm|
|English||J2||4pm to 5pm|
|J3, J4, J5 & J6||5.15pm to 6.15pm|
|Teens||English||Sunday||S1, S2||9am to 10.15am|
|S3, S4 & MP (Youths)||10.30am to 11.45am|
- Lessons are conducted by volunteer teachers.
- Registration is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-refundable upon confirmation.
- When COVID-19 restrictions ease and conditions permit, the School will make arrangements for the resumption of on-site classes.
- Free shuttle bus service and Sunday lunch will not be provided for 2022 on-site classes.
- For course fee concession, please call 6849 5329 for more details.
Mode of Instruction: ZOOM Online Class
Admin Fee: $50 per student per course year
Registration : Starts 4 Oct 2021
*Note: Please disable your blocked pop up (Enable pop up) in browser settings before you proceed for registration and payment.
Registration Period: 4 Oct to 30 Nov 2021
(* Late charge of $30 will be imposed after the closing date)
Enquiry: email@example.com / 6849 5329
REGISTRATION FOR EXISTING STUDENTS 2022
Renewal of Existing Students (all levels) Register >>
REGISTRATION FOR NEW STUDENTS 2022
KMS Kids Chinese School Register >>
New P1 to P6 students – Saturday 1.30pm to 2.30pm
KMS Kids English School Register >>
New P1 to P6 students – Saturday 4pm to 5pm
KMS Teens School Register >>
New Sec 1 to Sec 4 – Sunday 9am to 10.15am
KMS MP (Youths) Register >>
New MP – Sunday 10.30am to 11.45am
– New parents to select the link for registration.
– To disable pop-up blocker in browser settings before you proceed for registration so that the payment screen will pop up if you are making payment via paypal.
– Alternatively, you may make payment via cheque or funds transfer.
- Cheque payable to “Kong Meng San Phor Kark See Monastery”
Mail to Kong Meng San Phor Kark See Monastery, 88 Bright Hill Road, Singapore 574117 (Attn: Dharma School Admin)
- Funds transfer (Paynow) to Unique Entity Number (UEN) 199607186C
To indicate student full name and 2022 class under the reference number/remark, screen shot the transaction image and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing
– 在进行报名前，请开启 “弹出窗口设置”，以便在付款时能看到付款屏幕。
- 支票收款人“Kong Meng San Phor Kark See Monastery”
邮寄至Kong Meng San Phor Kark See Monastery，88 Bright Hill Road，Singapore 574117（Attn: Dharma School Admin）
- 资金转帐 （Paynow）UEN 199607186C
请在参考编号/备注栏上写上学生全名和2022班级，截取交易图片并发送电子邮件至 email@example.com 通知校方。